Diving for the 'Off-Switch'

johnnyguitar

Alright, I'll give you solo Phil Collins, but what about Peter Gabriel era Genesis? That's pretty good! Anything between Trespass and The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway is good prog rock :thumbsup:

Ehhh, just not my cup of tea. TOO experimental and long-winded. But you're right...definitely better than the Phil Collins era. I want to choke myself whenever that song "Abacab" comes on the radio and I'm stuck at a party or in a store and there's no balcony from which to leap.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :rockon: :rockon:

I know how you feel Sammy. While I like Genesis as sure as eggs is eggs, when you hear Genesis, you feel like you're "in the cage." You'd much rather see The Cinema Show. When you listen to Genesis, you want to use the knife. You're so bored when listening to Genesis, you're just "Counting out time." You know what you like, and "I know what I like and I like what I know." Well, I'd write more, but I should probably go, as Supper's ready.

And if you didn't believe me that there is a song with such a s

tupid title like "stickwitu", here. What is wrong with the world??

"Pussycat Dolls have stayed on top of the UK singles chart tonight (December 11) - and Eminem stays on top of the album chart.

Pussycat Dolls' 'Stickwitu' sees off Madonna at Two with 'Hung Up' , while Sugababes are the highest new entry at Three with 'Ugly' ."(nme)