The Band RUSH

tama_drumster

Who else here agrees that RUSH is an awesome band? I've been a fan of their music ever since I was little and my dad played their music around the house. I just recieved a copy of their latest double disc dvd "RUSH-R30" from umvd and its such an awesome dvd, one of my favorite that I own. It includes footage of the bands music, interviews, and other work they've done over the past 30 years and also a concert they did in Germany last year. The quality of the dvd is really clear and good as well. If you want to know more on RUSH and the DVD, you can go to: www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases/sanctuary/rush_r30.htm

Any thoughts on RUSH?

I really like the R30 DVD, been a fan since about 1980. Spirit of Radio and Tom Saywer hooked me.

Then I had a re-ignition when I first so RiR 2 years ago. Saw them for the first time in July 2004.

They are very talented, Peart's a master percussionist, Lifeson's a guitar virtuoso's virtuoso.

Oh I agree PF, Lifesons riffs are the envy of every other guitarist.

This topic must have been done a million times though, Rush is a popular band on these boards and threads about them have been much more specific than this. I particularly remember the thread about "one of the dreatest albums of all time" witht he pic of 2112 under it. . . chris didnt see the pic and rambled on about the wall. . . good times