My public apology to Peaches

daslied

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, "I Wish It Would Rain Down". I believe Phil also played drums on some gigs with him. Classic Cream stuff, too.

Two Hearts, Two Worlds, Separate Lives. You and I can remain friends Against All Odds. Take A Look At Me Now, because I Don't Care Anymore. We Wait And We Wonder, for Peaches to just Say The Word, Oh. Sussudio, indeed.

This thread is freaking me out. And not just the Phil Collins part. I feel like I'm looking down at my own funeral. Or up at it, as the case may be.

Das, I adore you. That goes without saying and I think everyone knows that by now. Amy, you are hysterical...but you may want to lay off the soaps. Like Sammy said, we have an open relationship. We understand each other's needs and wants. I need him and he wants everyone else.

You all are very sweet, but stop talking about me like I'm not here. :grin:

I didn't do it. At first I was being a smart-ass, but then I posted something really, really sincere and you b*stards ran with it. :)

I just made those last few posts to be in with the cool crowd. Peaches know that she's the sugar in my coffee.

Wait. Peaches, you're the sugar in my coffee.

Yeah, I knew Clapton played with Ph...Ph...Ph....with..that guy. I just didn't want to acknowledge it. I didn't know it was that often, though. Has Clapton no shame whatsoever? I've changed my mind. I wanna be Harrison.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

clapton is a ho, high class but still a ho. a guy my boy works with in the industry (music not adult entertainment!) told him that clapton refused to smile for a photo until he had a cheque for $92,000 in his hand. ho.

I´d rather have the money... cash. Then I´ll surelly smile, laugh, dance and do whatever you ask.

You got that right edna!!! :)

I came in late on the Peaches Tribute so...

PEACHY PEACHY, SHE'S OUR GIRL

AFRAID TO POST IT?

PEACHY WILL!!! :blush:

I truly love you Peaches...one of us is going to make Jeopardy!! :thumbsup: