Rate the last thing you read

Batman

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than quote the flurry of questions/speculations/ assumptions; I'll just say that my name is "Keith."

Who is Marcus? Some Greek/Roman dude, MarcM? He's a good guy but i assure i'm not he. :confused:

n2d

PS, what the heck are y'all talking about? Let me know so i can be amused too! ;) Not sure what happened, true.

Hopefully it'll ease Songfacts' mind that the name Marcus doesn't share my three names.

My first name is Keith...

Not comfortable middle and last name

Dang, we're all the same, in this game

I guess because i love music and poetry I'll be compared to someone else?

Thanks, guys. Inspiration is fine but inconclusion is a knife that hurts the innocent a ton

There are more than one person that inspires, please don't think there is only one.

Ty!... :)

I still don't get why someone bows when some one else said i insulted.

Shoot, i'll bow too. But not in the same way.

But, i guess i feel fortunate to afford you guys some kind of private joke.

I'm just sorry i happened to be in the midst of it.

Take care, people. Sorry, also, for the incredible misunderstanding. My girlfriend is saying, "WTF?!" My dad is rolling in his grave.

I truly thought that things were good.

Thanks.

So, you are calling me a liar? That's pretty rude, Elena!

You're not alone though. Earlier i was called a chickensh,t liar...by your very own moderator!

Not sure what i did to deserve this flux of negative reactions?

But if this is how the people here play, not all, just an unfortunate few, then I'll cease to ever respond to the few again.

I've been having great conversations with some really special people here. Please don't rain on my parade. It has not a thing to do with you.

Think what you will and talk about it privately, this slander is becoming annoying.

TY :)

My only fault is that I'm new here. Thanks for making me feel a part of the family!

"Something Wicked this way Comes" Ray Bradbury.

Even though the title was a Shakespearian quote from Macbeth, Bradbury puts a nice modern and humorous twist to the alltime classic!

I thought the novel was a fine read! :) 10/10

The only time I pricked my thumb was turning the pages too fast.

Think what you will and talk about it privately, this slander is becoming annoying.

At what point did anyone say that being named Marcus is a bad thing? I mean, you're getting fairly defensive and no one has even said nor implied that it is a bad thing to be Marcus.

No need to get so defensive so quickly. If you're Marcus then be honest and say so, otherwise, unless you do something of ill-repute, we'll just continue on talking about music and stuff.

We're nice people here. For the most part ;)

Please direct me to this comment, n2d. We don't tolerate those sort of comments or language from anyone.

That's comforting to know, Shawna and thank you. :) But I'm bound by confidentiality and I cannot reveal a person from PTs even if they are a Moderator! Thank you very much, though!

At what point did anyone say that being named Marcus is a bad thing?

Rocky, it wasn't so much that the so-called guy, Marcus, was a bad thing or name.

I just feel at a loss by being proclaimed him and not understanding why.

I've been here almost a month...lol and I realize that y'all are good people.

But good people shouldn't make false allegations.

Am I wrong?