Rate the last thing you read

Batman

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No where in the Bible does it say that the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve had incest. Even if they did it was before God gave them the Law. And are you saying that everything Christians believe is wrong? When was the last time that you took a comic seriously anyways, they make up stories to entertain you, Carlos Mencia was looking for something to laugh at. I really don't feel like another dabate.

No where in the Bible does it say that the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve had incest. Even if they did it was before God gave them the Law. And are you saying that everything Christians believe is wrong? When was the last time that you took a comic seriously anyways, they make up stories to entertain you, Carlos Mencia was looking for something to laugh at. I really don't feel like another dabate.

actually thats not right according to the bible adam and eves children did have incest as they were the only people on earth but yeh it was bfore the law thing

I say this with entire sincerity and seriousness, I am sorry for that man and anyone who believes him, I pray for you.

While you're at it, ask God to gimme a new pair of roller skates, free unlimited tacos, a job, and a personal concert from Ryan Adams, and why don't you throw in a little common sense, patience, understanding, and growing up a little for yourself?

***WARNING FOR LANGUAGE***

George Carlin on religion:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=casUr9UsabY

***WARNING FOR LANGUAGE***

:bow: :bow: :bow: "But he LOVES you!" :bow: :bow: :bow:

Kevin posted a quote once that I felt worthy of saving, and sharing again. :grin:

Stephen F. Roberts:

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

I say this with entire sincerity and seriousness, I am sorry for that man and anyone who believes him, I pray for you.

But you're not in a position to feel sorry for him or his audience. When he was alive, he projected a very positive persona and made people laugh (and think), which is far less than anyone could say of religions that make everyone feel guilty and conflicted for being - essentially - human. It took me years to realise and comprehend that prayer is just another way of stopping and smelling the roses.

You've only agreed with BA twice, Shannon? I agree with him every time he posts. Except on the weird directors and stuff. Then, I'm just plain ignorant. :grin:

By the same token, I agree with you, too. So does that mean that we all agree? Weird dynamic. I'm the mutt, I think.