Best Drug Movie

Batman

Stanley Kubrick is the best. I wouldn't say A Clockwork Orange is a drug movie but I wouldn't say it is not a drug movie either. Saw it both ways. Just makes it alot funnier when he says "The old in and out love"

There's the part where Alex is subjected to an injection & forced to watch video clips while he is hallucinating. And as Tenacious previously posted, there's the bit where they mixed milk & drugs into solids & made them available to anybody.

Jon Stewart's cameo is nothing short of hillarious "Ever seen the back of a 20 dollar bill.....Ever seen the back of a 20 dollar bill.....ON WEED!!" :laughing:"Ever hit a grand slam...Ever hit a grand slam...ON WEED!!" :laughing: Good movie

"Half Baked" has several good cameos (my favorites are Willie Nelson as the Historian Smoker and Snoop Dogg as the Scavenger Smoker). I enjoyed Steven Wright as the Guy on the Couch and Chapelle's melt down as Sir Smokes a Lot is hilarious! :jester:

I haven't seen it in a hundred years, but didn't they drink milk with drugs in it? Does a body good! ::

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, Dim being really dim, and we sat in a Korova Milkbar making up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening."

Remember the tables? Nagoy ptitsas on their rocks and feet, sherries to the floor, with glass over them. They spent a lot of time there enjoying vellocet moloko while planning how they would vred the yarbles of some pyahnitsa in a horrorshow display of ultraviolence.

The slang used in the movie was based on Russian, some Gypsy, and rhyming.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, your taste in wacked out films is good. Mainstream and mediatized, but decent nonetheless. Still, you want bizarre and drugged out? Then look no further than Alejandro Jodorowski's Fando Y Lis. If you want something more simple, then watch Un Chien Andalou. Now THAT makes for some truly otherwordly Surrealism :afro:

Don't forget what else they do for you.....They make sure that your burgers cooked all the way, they make sure wether or not you want fries with that, they'll wash your car, they're always happy to borrow money for you, etc. etc.

Oh yeah, they make funny movies though :laughing:

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget what else they do for you.....They make sure that your burgers cooked all the way, they make sure wether or not you want fries with that, they'll wash your car, they're always happy to borrow money for you, etc. etc.

Oh yeah, they make funny movies though :laughing:

Are you implying that working at McDonald's is dishonorable? I don't know where you come from but I don't place stoners inside a multi-million dollar empire....

'Un Chien Andalou', XXX? The first time I saw it was in a compilation of old clips and experiments. I remmember some others had lots of mirrors and stuff. The same night we saw 'Tonight Let's All Make Love in London' with footage of Syd Barret on the studio. Then we tried to analize some of Dali's paintings. :beatnik:

I don't know where you come from but I don't place stoners inside a multi-million dollar empire....

!!!!!??????

Have you ever been inside a McDonald's, if not, go into the nearest one, take a good look at most of the staff (not just the dude taking your order, but the cooks and what not too) and just concentrate.

::

'Un Chien Andalou', XXX? The first time I saw it was in a compilation of old clips and experiments. I remmember some others had lots of mirrors and stuff. The same night we saw 'Tonight Let's All Make Love in London' with footage of Syd Barret on the studio. Then we tried to analize some of Dali's paintings. :beatnik:

I saw it on a double feature with Jean Cocteau's Orpheus. Didn't realize it until now that Cocteau's film meshed the old traditional story with Surrealism.

If you REALLY wanna see something recent that had to have been drug inspired, watch Richard Linklater's Waking Life :beatnik: