finding song title from lyrics?

Firestorm

Hi there Firestorm! Nice to meet you. If you google the lyric, you'll come up with songs containing that lyric.

On the main page here(the one in orange)you can put in a word or words and also come up with songs. Ours can be limited though, because it's just what has been submitted.

The site works on some song lyrics, but is confused by some text strings. For example: "...birds fly over the rainbow" (That's a lyric from "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"), which might be a tad old for the database? A somewhat obscure string: "I got a $40 bet.." also resulted in spinning wheels. (It's from "The Double Bogey Blues," which I heard in the movie "Tin Cup.") It also stumbled on: "...all the crap I learned..." but figured it out when I substituted "...I can think at all." and Paul Simon's "Kodachrome" popped up. :beatnik:

song1.com is pretty good for that, sometimes with even just a single word.

Works great to cheat on the 'Word Up' game.

Hello, Bazooka!! :):):) We missed you!!! :bow:

There´s also www.searchlyrics.org, which is the one I actually use when I need to cheat on the Word Up game... ;) though it gives you strange mixes between artist and lyric. Try anyways...