Happy Thanksgiving!

Tenacious_Peaches

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. Even if you don’t celebrate this particular holiday, I think every day should be Thanksgiving. We are all blessed with more than we probably deserve and taking a little time to be grateful for it is a wonderful thing. I am thankful for many things in my life, including this fantastic place and all of you. We are the true definition of a dysfunctional family, but a family nonetheless. I would like to send out a big “thank you†to Carl, who has poured his heart and soul into Songfacts and these boards. He’s a great guy and deserves all the best. Cheers, Carl.

Enough with the mushiness.

Top Ten Things That Sound Dirty On Thanksgiving But Really Aren't

10. "Talk about a huge breast!"

9. "It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?"

8. "Don't play with your meat."

7. "Just spread the legs open & stuff it in."

6. "I didn't expect everyone to come at once!"

5. "You still have a little bit on your chin."

4. "How long will it take after you stick it in?"

3. "You'll know it's ready when it pops up."

2. "That's the biggest one I've ever seen!"

1. "How long do I beat it before it's ready?"

I loved that list! I imagine I'll hear every one of those things, or very similar things, tomorrow at my sister's house... with her in-laws around :laughing:

Ahhh.... Thanksgiving. The day when we celebrate feeding our children the story that Columbus discovered America and then his party was kind enough to break bread with the natives who were already there. Go figure.

Regardless of the reasons, it's a holiday and a nice get together for family and friends. Enjoy, everyone!

If for whatever reason (hopefully a new baby) I don't see y'all tomorrow, Please have a happy happy day. Enjoy your families, even the the ones you don't like. You can at least make fun of them behind their backs. Be grateful, cause there's always something to be grateful for, even when it doesn't seem so.

I, for one will be grateful for this little family right here, if nothing else. This will be my first holiday ever alone. Wish me luck!!!!! :)

Ps....I'll keep you posted on baby news.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Turkeysurvival.jpg

Top Ten sign you've eaten too much...

10. Your pants button flies off and leaves your cousin in the hospital with a concussion.

9. You become strangely aroused by the sound that cranberry jelly makes when it slides out of the can.

8. No one has ever heard someone say that they were going back for Tenths.

7. No one has ever seen someone put Sweet Potatoes on top of a piece of Pecan Pie before either.

6. You accidently ingested the paper plate you were served dinner on.

5. You immediately surround the Turkey and then glare at the others "I've Got Mine...Go Get Your Own"

4. When someone asks if you're full, you break out into the evil laugh BWA HA HA HA, say NEVER!!! and start eating stuffing without using any silverware or your hands.

3. Two words: Gravy Shots.

2. You are responsible for a slight but measurable shift in the earth's axis.

1. You're sweatin' gravy.

thanksgiving.jpg

HAPPY THANGSGIVING SONGFACTS FAMILY!!!!

Mike