Aguilera Weds...

RonJonSurfer

What a girl wants? How about a husband? By Karen Thomas, USA TODAY

Mon Nov 21, 7:26 AM ET

Pop's Grammy-winning Dirrty Girl, Christina Aguilera, married Jordan Bratman on Saturday, the singer's rep says.

The couple traded vows at a sunset ceremony at the Staglin Family Vineyard in California's Napa Valley, People reports.

Aguilera wore a Christian Lacroix gown, and the pair exchanged matching wedding bands designed by London-based jeweler Stephen Webster, who also created Aguilera's five-carat diamond engagement ring. The bridesmaids wore dresses designed by Kai Milla, Stevie Wonder's wife.

Us Weekly reports that the ceremony featured a gospel choir and that Aguilera wore her hair in a tight bun decorated with jewels and white flowers. There were about 130 guests, Us reports, including Sharon Stone.

Aguilera, 24, and music exec Bratman, 28, met in 2002. He popped the question in February.

The couple's wedding weekend started Thursday with a four-hour dinner at the private La Encantada estate, Us reports.

Rehearsal dinner Friday at the Auberge du Soleil resort was a Japanese-themed party, Us says, decorated with bamboo, pink roses and pink cherry blossoms.

The couple left Sunday for a honeymoon at an undisclosed location.

What are those things she is holding? I mean, are they attached or some type of fruit?

Whatever they are, would you hold anything against her for holding on to what is hers?

You gotta admit, she can hold her own.

Bra-va-OH Christina, Bra-va-OH.

She looks like she has her hands full, I'd offer to give her a hand.

She looks like she feels alright, yes, I'll bet she feels alright.

I used to hate Christina Aguilera. Then I just thought she was a 'ho. But somehow, after hearing her music a bit more, learning about her background, etc., I've grown to respect her, for the simple fact that she is who she is and she doesn't try to hide it - like Britney, who's a skank under the guise of the girl next door.

Plus, Christina's voice is really fabulous.