Angus Young stands tall among the short

RonJonSurfer

Angus Young Tops Maxim List of Short Men

NEW YORK - Angus Young, lead singer-guitarist of AC/DC, tops Maxim's list of the "25 greatest short dudes of all time," standing tall at 5 feet 2 inches.

NBA guard Spud Webb, at 5 feet 7 inches, is No. 2, followed by Napoleon Bonaparte (5 feet 4 inches), Naim Suleymangolu (4 feet 11 inches) and Yuri Gagarin (5 feet 2 inches).

The magazine, in its December issue, claims to be helping women "begin a long overdue fight against their genetically determined shallowness when choosing a partner."

Yoda, at No. 6, is the shortest on the list. His height is calculated at 2 feet 2 inches.

Other great short dudes: Martin Scorsese, Jon Stewart, Prince, Kurt Cobain and two of the Hobbits from "The Lord of the Rings" films — Elijah Wood and Sean Astin.

The tallest "short dude"? Pro football player Doug Flutie, at 5 feet 10 inches, who is ranked at No. 24.

The magazine, in its December issue, claims to be helping women "begin a long overdue fight against their genetically determined shallowness when choosing a partner."

:):):)

In their next issue, they should help men "begin a long overdue fight against their genetically determined shallowness" and have a feature about women with the smallest breasts

I know for sure I couldn´t... first, my husband wouldn´t let me, and second, I´m 1, 57 mtrs (some 5, 1) so it would be hard to find someone smaller...

lol, well i don't think my boyfriend would like me going out with anyone else either, but i mean theoretically, i don't think i could. too short! he needs to be a bit taller than me. that said, not too much taller as their are other problems with that!

Edited by Guest

He looks young... maybe it´s from some 15 years ago or so...

gordongano5um.jpg

I believe he must be more or less like this now... I met him in the mid eighties and he was very nice...

Oh, I don´t know, really... maybe he lost his hair? :P Anyways, I love VF!!! :bow:

Edited by Guest