Sign in to follow this  
Foxy

All That Glitters?

There's a song that I have been meaning to ask about for ages now, I know hardly anything about it -

- from the 90's/00's (i think)

- lyrics include 'all that glitters is gold'

I know it isn't the following - Led Zep, Smash Mouth, Prince, or Death In Vegas

Please make ANY suggestions and I will listen to each one and let you know the outcome!

I don't think it's any of those ones, but thanks for the suggestions.

Bear in mind I've not heard this song for a few years, so my recollection may not be totally correct! I'm so vague on this one - it's a man singing, and I remember throughout the song there are some 'twinkly' noises (know what I mean??)

It may not be a really recent song, but it certainly sounds as if it is within the last ten-fifteen years or so. It was played on our local radio station, so I'm guessing it must have been in the charts at some point, although I could be wrong on that too :crazy:

EDIT: It isn't Le Tigre either (that song just plain scared me!)

Edited by Guest

I don't know of any resant rock song's w/those lyrics, but there is a song that was mostly played as Country but was also played on Pop stations by Dan Seals called 'Everything that glitters (is not gold).

fuel - shimmer

ive been looking for this song all night. i finally found it but it took me longer to log into this site. wtf. why the ******* is the security so high, i just wanted to respond to a 12 year old post. i didnt want to waste 20 minutes confirming my email address. i mean seriously why