Your cell phone

Mike

My, what a wonderful invention, -huh?

What kind do you have?

I just love mine, it's hard to loose, it impresses everyone who he sees me with it.

It's so stylish, and the reception is phenominal compared to a pair of dixie paper cups and 10 feet of cotton string.

Yes, and what's more... I can talk for more than an hour without recharging the battery.

cellphone.jpg

I love my cell phone!!!!!!

Sorry, don't have one. The regular telephone is silent most of the time, and cost per call for a mobile is an issue. Still your cell phone looks interesting...I saw one like it on an episode of "L.A. Law." (Or was that "The Simpsons"?) Quite an anti-mugging device too...no footpad would dare risk a crushed foot/toe when he demanded: "Hands Up!" :sleepy:

My, what a wonderful invention, -huh?

What kind do you have?

I just love mine, it's hard to loose, it impresses everyone who he sees me with it.

It's so stylish, and the reception is phenominal compared to a pair of dixie paper cups and 10 feet of cotton string.

Yes, and what's more... I can talk for more than an hour without recharging the battery.

cellphone.jpg

I love my cell phone!!!!!!

Big is the new small....

Wow Pink - that photo brought back memories! My sister and her husband were "the first on the block" to get the new cell phones. They wanted only the BEST. So they got what was known as "the brick." A huge contraption, complete with a carrying case, that looked similar to what Radar used in M*A*S*H. :laughing: We've come a long way, baby.

I have a Nokia. I don't know the model, but it's three or four years old and it's one of those Tracfone ones. Next year, when I renew my plan, I'm getting a flip phone....either Nokia or Motorola. I don't use my cell that much, so I don't need anything fancy. Besides, I always forget to turn it on and when I do, I forget to turn it off until it beeps at me that the power is running out

I haven't one , either , as I still can't convice myself that I potentially need to be in contact with others at any given time or place . In a land with now , 80-90% ownership and all the latest high-tech goodies, styles , features , etc. , this does make me a bit of an oddball , though ...

My Faithful phone. Red cover and all. My friends want me to change it to something moderner but it is sturdier, has a way better display and lasts much much longer than their boring phones. And most importantly the keypad really pampers the fingers :) Their phones' keypad comforts have been compromised for the sake of style. I say mine is stylish enough! 2 years and still going strong.

3310-versu.jpg

he has had it for about 4 years now, which means that the battery has drained!

What do you mean? A battery doesn´t last forever? A cell phone neither? I know nothing about that... I´ve had mine for five years or maybe four and it´s beginning to do strange things, like for instance, running out of battery even when it shouldn´t...

It´s not control, it´s just that I feel at ease when I know my husband can be reached... when I was a teen I used to call my parents to say I´d be late or I wouldn´t go to sleep or wahetever, i still do it if someone is waiting for me. I had all the freedom a kid can have and could do what I wanted to, but I never made my parents worry about me...

As for your boyfriend, you can always use normal telephones... a part of my family lives in New York and we talk whenever we want...