MAROON 5\JOHN MAYER

spawnfreak

• 1 month later...

I went to that concert! It was good. Though, Maroon 5 really bombed it.. =\ I was expecting alot better from them.. They were okay but.. they were just off. Personally, I LOVE Maroon 5 too so it was dissapointing.

I'm a HUGE fan of Mayer too, and his performance was much better than Maroon 5's.. He seemed more prepared and relaxed about it.

Heh. Probly didn't help that it poured at the beginning of the concert though. XD

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi mates!

How are ya goin? I'm new over here, so first of all, hi everybody. I know this is an old topic, but it's funny how music works... Some 4 months I discovered over here (Spain) Maroon5, and I really thought they were fuckin good, of course, over here nobody was payin any attention to them. Then I spent some 3 months in Australia and over there they are really famous. In the meantime, discovered John Mayer (also quite famous in Australia) and he is fantastic, then came back home and Maroon5, now, after 4 months are famous over here, but the funny thing is to check that John Mayer and Maroon5 are somehow related...

I didn't have the chance to see any of them live... Anyone was so lucky??

Cheers,

Dan

Welcome to SF Dan, you might wanna read the moderator notes regarding the use of profanities on the site before you post :) I dunno, Maroon 5 are just being too overplayed right now, which is a pity as they are a good band. I also enjoy John Mayer's Room for Squares, but wasn't too impressed by his last album.

Hi!

Ta for the welcome... didn't pretend to offend anyone. I'll watch my language from now on. Sorry about that.

Yes, that's a problem when you've got the same song or group on and on everywhere... Just turn it off if the song is worthy. It's easy. It gets spoilt after a while that's true.

Now, I'm just playing Thirsty Merc all the time.. Aussie music! Their sound is a bit dirty, not so clean as John Mayer or Maroon5, but they are brilliant.

Dan