Reefer Visits Colorado

PSYCHOcatholic

Well...they have finally done it...i dont know how...but they have.

Marijuana has been officially made legally in city limits in Colorado. If you are over the age of 21 and have less than one ounce.

Supposedly theres more to it...Yeah, you can use it for personal small amount use...BUT its still illegal in the state...cause a city law doesnt changea state law. But, the DA said that the cops would not arrest anybody with an ounce or less...like they were gonna take it easy.

What do you guys think?

It's likely a good idea as the cops can spend more time looking out for more serious troubles rather than get bogged down busting people for a few joints . What is always interesting in these cases is just HOW are these guys supposed to get their fix . From dealers running around with and possessing only one ounce at a time ? Not likely ! :laughing:

It's likely a good idea as the cops can spend more time looking out for more serious troubles rather than get bogged down busting people for a few joints . What is always interesting in these cases is just HOW are these guys supposed to get their fix . From dealers running around with and possessing only one ounce at a time ? Not likely ! :laughing:

That´s how they do it in Spain. You can have small amounts for yourself and you won´t get busted... unless you smoke in public places. You cannot sell nor buy nor grow your own but they are very permissive.

That´s how they do it in Spain. You can have small amounts for yourself and you won´t get busted... unless you smoke in public places. You cannot sell nor buy nor grow your own but they are very permissive.

Yeah...exactly! Its kinda a contradiction in terms. Its illegal to have it...in the entire state, but this city is legal. But its in the state. ACK!

Well...do you fellow americans think that it should go statewide...then eventually national?

Think about how our lifestyles would quickly change. We would have a new industry...potheads themselves would crawl out of the woodwork to become Wall Street men selling pot. It would be creating a WHOLE new branch of making money. But then there would probably be alot more deaths...alot less depression.

I didn't know about that, interesting. I think it is an ok thing, just a few joints is nothing to have the cops busting down your doors for, there are more serious drugs on the streets. I live in small town Ohio and in my area they have been so many meth labs being busted, now that is a good thing. But pot, come on, so many are using it that have cancer. I say ok to having it legal for just a few joints.

I would love to see if handgun owners would accept the same legal paradox : Keep the constitutional right to " bear arms " ; yet prohit the manufacture , sale , or possession of anything over , say 1 , of said items ...

Hey, dude.................I live in, uh...umm....Coronado.....uh, no, that's not it...um...COLORADO!!...yea, that's it...and I smoke the good pine, dude......there's nothing wrong with it.....is there?....wait....is there what?.....where was I......hey...is that a Slim Jim dude??!!.....