Franz Ferdinand

invisible_r

• 4 weeks later...

it was great! loads of fun dancing to all their cool tunes! unfortunatelly it was very hard to see anything, but they had big screens up , which was very helpful for all the shorties like me! The crowd went most crazy with "do you want to", "dark of the matinee", "walk away" , "take me out" and "this fire", which was the last song of the encore.

other than the fact that it was in the other side of town, i.e. almost an hour n the tube and then 10min bus ride or 30 min walk, which of cours emeant it took us 2 hours to get home, I had an amazing time :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The show in Hong Kong was really cool! The stage setup was pretty minimal but they had a really cool light show. The set seemed pretty short, just about 90 minutes including encore, but any questions of how their sound would tranlste live were answered pretty quickly by the first song. They were really loud and really good. Loved the drums! Alex Kapranos' stage presence was pretty entertaining as well...lots of rock posing, but I think there was somne irony involved.