Creed are splitting up!!!!!

scott

The musical scum that calls themselves Creed is (drum roll please) BREAKING UP!!! Isn't this awesome? :coolio:

Yeah, I heard that after they decided to break up Scott Stapp went to the hospital to have Eddie Vedder removed from his throat :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

God they sucked. Anyone else celebrating with me? I hope so.

They had a couple songs i could stand to listen to, maybe ONCE! They sang about God, but they did not live his word.

you know what we call that....HYPOCRASY! I know that alot of ppl are known to be hypocrites, but dang, they were not any kind of role model band. Blah!

Woohoo! I hated that band. Not because they were Christian supposedly (had they have stuck to their beliefs a bit more like Jars of Clay that would have been better) but their music was crap.

It's christian hypocrisy that is the main cause of atheism. These guys just added to the problem.

Has anyone noticed that for the past year or so, Creed has pretty much disappeared from radio and TV? I think the band knew they were hated due to insurmountable overexposure, and the only cure was MORE COWBELL!, I mean, breaking up. They could not be saved (that one was for you, Psychocatholic), so they're doing everyone a favor by going away.

We can only hope now that they are broken up, that the sum of the parts is better than the whole.

It's funny....I'm a dj and the other night I played Creed (not by choice...dj's don't have that kind of say these days, unfortunately) and someone calls up and says, "Please stop playing Creed."

My response...."I would love to."

I want to hang myself everytime I have to play With Arms Wide Open.

Can ya guess I'm not a big fan of Creed? :thumbsdown:

Creed drives me crazy because of "Arms Wide Open". The reason I came to Songfacts in the first place is because I was making a CD for my baby daughter. I was looking for songs from parents to children, and of course that song was one of them. I have a problem with it because it seems very insincere, IMHO. Scott might have had the best of intentions when he wrote it, but it comes off as false to me. Maybe I'm just terribly cynical. Anyhoo, Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely?" kicks the s**t out of "Arms Wide Open". ::