Whats in your trunk?

MarcM

Not a lot of space in the back of a Mini S. You may be able to fit a copy of Rolling Stone between the back of the rear seat and the lift gate, as long as it is not a special edition of RS!

Cool car, by the way, Carl! I test drove one when they first came out and it was a blast!

I have nothing in my boot, but then again, it's a new boot. I should point out that we Americans would ordinarily refer to it as a "trunk," but this is a British car, so it gets the boot:

mini1.jpg

British ? Ist Cherman , now , nein ? ;) -- and much improved I've been told .

I thought Esky's were world wide! Obviously not! An Esky is not a rap group or a coat but an insulated box where you put your drinks and food to keep 'em cool. You guys must call them 'coolers'. The look like this:

129esky.jpg

I can guarentee that no Australian home is without at least one. We have about a dozen, and they're great for taking to rodeos and outdoor events as they keep the beer cold :D

I thought Esky's were world wide! Obviously not! An Esky is not a rap group or a coat but an insulated box where you put your drinks and food to keep 'em cool. You guys must call them 'coolers'. The look like this:

129esky.jpg

I can guarentee that no Australian home is without at least one. We have about a dozen, and they're great for taking to rodeos and outdoor events as they keep the beer cold :D

We call those "Igloo's" or "ice chest" or "cooler."

igloo54qt.jpg