Songfacts Reunion 2!

PSYCHOcatholic

Earth-Angel walks into the doorway, stops for 3 seconds (this apparently shows confidence) and makes her grand entrance. Her enormous grin lights up the room :D , or is that the shine off her freshly polished halo? :angel:

She heads for the first glass of champagne and nervously waits for someone to come over and talk to her. It also looks like she has a box labelled "Twister" under her arm.

(So this is how you play... fun!)

Levis is skulking in a corner, not quite sure if this is the place mentioned on the invite. Anxiously looking around, she spots Suzy next to the drinks table. She also spots the Champagne and Cointreau and becomes the iron filing to their magnet.

:) Hi Suzy! You know me :)

Earth-Angel beams as she sees Radhi walk up to her, and gives her an enormous bear hug! (((((Radhi)))))

They start chatting excitedly, so much so - they are drawing strange looks from the other members already there. As yet, however, no one has introduced themselves to the 2 giggling girls!

"Perhaps we should have worn nametags huh?"

So edna rings at the door and the music is so loud that she spends fifteen minutes waiting, just as Kevin and Jr appear and ring at some button she hasn´t seen.

Earth-Angel rushes to the door and welcomes all the three newcomers.

"How comes you knew Jr and Kevin were there and nobody heard my ring?", asks edna, who doesn´t mind talking about herself in the third person.

It seems I always do the same... :P always pushing the wrong button! :doh: It was the light, not the ring...

I´m very hungry so I ruch to the food while I leave some bottles of home-made vodka in the hall.

Kevin and Jr, very polite, put them in the fridge.

There's a loud knock at the backdoor. UncleJoe peeks out to see who it is. "Oh no, it's Karhul!", he screams. The music stops, the lights go out, and everyone hides under the tables. The knocking continues for a good 45 minutes...and then suddenly stops..... UncleJoe watches as Karhul slowly drives away.....

....PARTY BACK ON!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

There's a loud knock at the backdoor. UncleJoe peeks out to see who it is. "Oh no, it's Karhul!", he screams. The music stops, the lights go out, and everyone hides under the tables. The knocking continues for a good 45 minutes...and then suddenly stops..... UncleJoe watches as Karhul slowly drives away.....

....PARTY BACK ON!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

LMAO!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Sammy I brought you my special recipe brownies!!! I'll share mine if you'll share yours! ;)

I think the Songfactors Rock and Roll Revue should be ressurected for this reunion. Note the name change, as we've had some members of the band depart, and possible new members appear!! A one time only appearance. It would be great!

As one of the founders of the Songfactorettes I think we're ready to dance!!!!:)