Winning Powerball ticket in Oregon... GUESS WHAT......

Brian

GUESS WHAT... I am NOT the winner!

DAM...!!!

With all that money, I was going to...

1) buy Batman a batmobile (local Portland homies have to stick together),

2) develop calorie free Chocolate Chip cookies-that taste like the real thing-for Amy,

3) Give Tenacious Peaches an ALL PAID TRIP to New Zealand but somewhere along the way, I have CIA operatives take the plane down... softly like floating on an umbrella, where upon she lands.. guess where... the land of the LOST!!! IMAGINE THAT!! Hopefully, with a Southern background TP will know how to rescue this tv show from its redundant flash backs. NUFF SAID!!!

Ewww, I just discovered I have over 300 million left over in my SONGFACTORS bank. Feel free to spend the money on another Songfactor....

3) Give Tenacious Peaches an ALL PAID TRIP to New Zealand but somewhere along the way, I have CIA operatives take the plane down... softly like floating on an umbrella, where upon she lands.. guess where... the land of the LOST!!! IMAGINE THAT!! Hopefully, with a Southern background TP will know how to rescue this tv show from its redundant flash backs. NUFF SAID!!!

I love that you would spend your money on little old me, Brian. But I can't believe you think the Lost flashbacks are redundant; I think they are wonderful. The character development is what's got me hooked on the show.

I'd like to spend part of the money to buy Brian his own underground hatch, fully stocked with Cheetos and beer, a large screen TV and all the Lost episodes on DVD, so he can watch them over and over until he sees things my way. :grin: :thumbsup:

Radhi has had her eye on a psychedelic VW Bug for some time now...

I'm not that unrealistic. A green Bug with a psychedelic border and a little pink peace sign on the left side near the bonnet will do. Really, Marc!

I'd buy 'Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance' for Marc :) Tell me what it's about after you're through.

There is a lot of land to cover before having to get on a boat. I thought maybe I would go up to Russia, accross Europe to the UK via the Chunnel, then back into France, then Espania, to Morocco. Then accross Africa to Liberia. Then I will cross the Atlantic to Brazil, then head up Central America to California.