Annoying Movie Mistakes

PSYCHOcatholic

Movie Mistakes....eh, it happens.

Some of them kinda get on peoples nerves though.

My biggest one is a scene in Goodfellas...and you gotta watch it to see it.

Paulie, the Restaurant Owner and Henry are sitting down at a table and the owner asks Paulie to take half the business. Paulie says..."this isnt even fair...no?" In the MIDDLE of the sentence it switches angles. First Angle...back of Paulies head he has a cigar in his mouth....1 second later, its in his hand with no smoke coming outta his mouth. Physically Impossible between two words to do. That...and the sound is a little freaky there.

You guys got any that you have noticed?

You guys can post TV Shows...just no Lifetime movies...the mistake with those were that they were actually made. :P

"Blazing Saddles" in the scene at the beginning where Lavar Burton is singing "I get no kick from champagne" on the railroad, when the camera pans to Slim Pickens and his co-horts, there are several men behind them. Next scene is Lavar Burton talking. Next scene - very next line in the conversation - suddenly those people behind Slim Pickens are gone.

I've got a whole book about the mistakes in "Wizard of Oz."

The Rocky Horror Picture Show :

The criminologist describes the events of the movie as taking place "on a late November evening". In the very next scene, Brad and Janet are driving in Brad's car, and President Richard Nixon's resignation speech is playing on the radio. Nixon resigned in August of 1974.

My favorite is in the first Star Wars, when the stormtrooper hits his head on a door.

It's the scene, I believe, when the main people are in the trash compactor and trying to contact C3PO and R2D2, who are hiding in a closet from the stormtroopers. The stormtroopers break open the door, and the guy on the back left smacks right into the door. He went through before it was fully open, and didn't duck.

I watched this movie 1000 times before noticing it, and I can't believe I had missed it. It is incredibly obvious.