Michael Jackson mobbed

invisible_r

Can I just point out the ridiculous names his children have? i had no idea!

Michael Jackson mobbed

Fans flock to see the star during a visit to Madame Tussauds

Michael Jackson was mobbed by fans during a trip to Madame Tussauds in London this weekend.

The star was visiting the waxworks museum with his children yesterday (October 9) during his stay in the capital.

He had previously attended the West End musical 'Billy Elliot', and had been besieged by fans at a recording studio.

According to BBC News, it is believed that Jackson is in London to record a single for the victims of Hurricane Katrina - the trip also marks his first public appearance since he was cleared of child abuse charges in June.

Jackson shielded his eyes from camera flashes as he walked into Madame Tussauds through the fans, while his children, Prince Michael Michael Jr, Prince Michael II and Paris Michael, all had their faces covered.

A large number of staff from the waxworks museum were waiting inside the building to greet the star.

A people carrier carrying the singer and children arrived 15 minutes late for the matinee performance of musical 'Billy Elliot' on Saturday (October 8), and throughout the show hundreds of fans waited outside the venue chanting Jackson's name and carrying posters of support.

On Friday (October 7), the singer was pursued by admirers through an underground car park near a recording studio, where he later signed autographs.

It is not clear which studio the singer is using but it is believed he arrived in the UK on Thursday (October 6) to record the Hurricane Katrina charity song 'From The Bottom Of My Heart'.

Footage of fans surrounding Jackson at the car park has been released by 2 Sea Records - the label owned by Bahrain's Southern Governor Shaikh Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa and Jermaine Jackson.

The star is seen climbing onto the roof of the car to greet his fans, who were taking photos on cameras and mobile phones.

Jackson has been in Dubai since his trial ended in June.

ok, so i saw him yesterday! i was on a bus and there was a huge crowd of people cheering and applauding outside a hotel and they were holding plackards with his name on them. that was quite cool, my friend wanted to get off the bus and go see him, but we didn't (wel,, i wouldn't miss pilates to stand with a cheering group of people, i bet he didn't even come out to the window)