Headphone Music

Sweet Jane 61

Ok thinking of this right about now...what is one song that you can put on the headphones and just zone into that song?

For me it is Stairway to Heaven...I know just an over used classic rock song, but the guy I was with at the time introduced me to Zeppelin and some other things that make listening to music interesting :shocked: and I heard that song for the first time in headphones. And to this day, I still can flashback to that feeling I was having listening to Stairway To Heaven.

:headphones:

I don't think this is what you're looking for, BUT....The Rascals had a song called What Is The Feeling. There's a drum riff by Dino Danelli where the drum beat begins in the right earphone and beats a path across the top of your head to the left earphone. Awesome sound and feeling.

I have never listened to music on those big headphones, only though stereo speakers, walkmans, discmans, ipods or live.

The sound quality on the ipod, I think, it really, really good. And The Kinks sound GREAT on it!!!

But this post isn't about sound quality, it's about music and the individual, how good music sounds when it is you and only you tuning in, hearing the different parts that someone else mightn't pick up, getting lost in your own little world :D

"Then you listen to the music and you like to sing along,

You want to get the meaning out of each and ev'ry song

Then you find yourself a message and some words to call your own..."

Edited by Guest

No... :P I don´t remember them... maybe I was making a sandwich or something... :laughing: Or maybe they didn´t show them in Spanish TV...

I'm not sure if it was televised either, I saw the whole concert on AOL music...I missed alot of it when it was aired....so I got it on my AOL

Cool responses all...like to know what is going on in people's minds with music. And I miss big headphones from back in the day...they were the best!

:headphones:

I feel so guilty because I have six sets. I don't use them often but every time I do I remind myself that I should use them more often. I especially like them for the Kinks, Katie. Not to mention Steely Dan. Abbey Road sounds great on them, too. I can go on and on.

• 2 weeks later...