How dodgy are you?

Foxy

Not wild, just windy. I think sex with youngsters used to be the norm in days of yore when the bad Sheriff collected taxes and camp men in long-johns beat the bishop.

To be honest I don't know if consentual sex between minors is against the law in England. I know that if only one party is a minor it can be statuatory rape and rightly so. The freeing of inflatable ladies may contravene the Environmental Health Act 1986 s.162, and an accumulation of such rubber recepticals would certainly lead the perpetrator if not landowner liable to a Notice under s.278 of the Town & Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended), but proving it may be difficult.

Regards

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Years in prison= 42

Potential fine £7000

Possibility of the death penalty! Eh?

The elderly Judge peers at me over his bi-focals..

"Young man, you are brought before this court on the charge that on an unspecified date, you did masturbate. How do you plead?

Blind-fitter (through gritted teeth): Guilty, Your Honour.

Judge: Very well. Do you have anything to say for yourself?

B-F: Yes, Your Honour, I would like a further 2500 offences taken into consideration.

Judge: Mr. Blind-Fitter, I hardly need tell you that masturbation is more than a social problem, it is a serious crime and a scourge on decent society. We do not wish to see it rear its ugly head again. Before I sentence you, is there anything you would like to add which may mitigate your punishment?

B-F; Erm...I think I'm Turning Japanese, I think I'm Turning Japanese, I really think so...

• 10 months later...

I am sure that because you are 15, and because I just read what you have just typed (the dreaded "oral sex" and "naked"), I am probably guilty of something somewhere...

Hmmmm, call me stupid, but that post made no sense to me. I'm really bad at understanding what people mean without actually hearing them talk. :crazy: