How dodgy are you?

Foxy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the test again and realised I didn´t see the "maybe" possibility... so now I´m a CRIMINAL!!! :laughing: My fine is 9.700 pounds and the years in prison (of course, with death penalty possibility included) have raised to 59 years and something!!! :laughing: And I was totally honest... :grin:

...and god knows I´m good... :angel: he must be looking the other way today...

I took the test again and realised I didn´t see the "maybe" possibility... so now I´m a CRIMINAL!!! :laughing: My fine is 9.700 pounds and the years in prison (of course, with death penalty possibility included) have raised to 59 years and something!!! :laughing: And I was totally honest... :grin:

...and god knows I´m good... :angel: he must be looking the other way today...

Nice Bowie reference...take 5 years off that sentence.

Nice Bowie reference...take 5 years off that sentence.

Yes, less than the 100 years weathermen give us before we get swallowed by the oceans! :laughing: But Bowie said that in 72... that makes me doubt about it... ;)

Meanwhile I feel like this cruella29qq.gif Mwahhahahahahahaha......!!!!!!!

How does it work out I am so bad? :(

I've never shoplifted, keyed someone's car, done anything dodgy sexually, done a runner, bought stolen goods, know someone in prison, smuggled drugs, heck, I haven't even stuck a postage stamp on upside down! :stars: It's those flipping MINCE PIES!!! :laughing:

The web site just knows these things...

yeah, it must be because i answered yes on many questions but no on the mince pies, and am nicer than you!

Oi cheeky!! :laughing:

hmmm maybe from the decapitation punishment.

That is rather extreme, or am I the only one who thinks so? I thought the hairy palms and blindness taught us all a lesson anyway! :crazy: