Hey Carl...

Mike

This as good a time as any for this story...

Many years ago I was working weekends at a Classic Rock station that always did Zeptember and Rocktober. Our night jock wanted Halloween off to take her kids trick or treating, so I covered the 7-mid. At midnight, I played "I Got You Babe" by Sonny And Cher, explaining that it was now "Sonny Bonovember." I thought I was hillarious, but I think I was the only one.

Compelled by OCD:

Feb-rupaul-uary

Jeannie C. Ap-riley (or just April Wine)

Toots & The May-tals

June Carter Cash Prize month

Gordon July-tfoot

Kids month - Snuffleup-August

Sep-tiny-tember

December-t Bacharach

Gordon July-tfoot killed me...thankfully I'm the boss and have my own office...the sporatic laughter is never questioned..

Compelled by OCD:

Feb-rupaul-uary

Jeannie C. Ap-riley (or just April Wine)

Toots & The May-tals

June Carter Cash Prize month

Gordon July-tfoot

Kids month - Snuffleup-August

Sep-tiny-tember

December-t Bacharach

I read this earlier and thought I had responded to it. For some reason it just occured to me to comment on it. How hilarious...I just about sprained something laughing so hard. Feb-rupaul-uary is my favorite. I am also quite fond of Snuffleup-August. :bow: :laughing: :bow:

• 3 months later...

This as good a time as any for this story...

Many years ago I was working weekends at a Classic Rock station that always did Zeptember and Rocktober. Our night jock wanted Halloween off to take her kids trick or treating, so I covered the 7-mid. At midnight, I played "I Got You Babe" by Sonny And Cher, explaining that it was now "Sonny Bonovember." I thought I was hillarious, but I think I was the only one.

See, this is exactly why I think being a DJ (at least maybe before the strictly enforced commercial playlist came into being) has got to be one of the collest jobs. :)