Beatles. I´m so tired

edna

200400161pw.jpg

John Lennon was in love with Yoko when he was meditating in India. He was not sure of his musical carreer and what the changes should be, he felt he needed to go some other way. He was unsure about his marriage and trying to make a decission about staying home with Cyn and Julian or leaving with Yoko. He was unsure with what he was doing in India, he just wouldn´t connect with Maharishi and felt that wasn´t really his trip. He wrote this song about all this, he was really tired. sirwalter8qs.jpg And smoking that much wouldn´t help in a place like the Maharishi ashram... "And curse Sir Walter Raleigh, he was such a stupid git"... is if it was Raleigh´s fault for introducing tobacco in Europe.

It´s a song about the mess and confusion he was going through. He also says something at the end of the song, it´s hard to understand: "Monsieur, Monsieur, how ´bout another one?"

This is the song that really got me hooked on them. I had always known the early stuff, through my mom. She is a lifelong fan, but mainly of the pre-Sgt. Pepper stuff.

One day I decided to just buy The White Album, and nearly sh*t myself. I couldn't believe (and still can't) what an amzaing album it is.