Picture Party

bazooka

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting images

If you would like to post an image, please post a link to the image, otherwise, follow these guidelines:

1) Images should be hosted with an image hosting service or on your own web site. This prevents unauthorized use of bandwith from a non-affiliated web site.

2) Do not post more than 40k worth of images in one post. This is out of courtesy to users with slow internet connections.

3) Do not post images wider than 400 pixels. Large images can cause the page to stretch beyond the width of the computer screen, making it difficult to read.

This is taken from the Forum Rules. Please do not link images directly from another site. We all need to use image hosting sites such as photobucket or imageshack. New members might not be aware of this. If you don't know how to use a hosting site, just ask...we'll be glad to help you! :grin:

This is taken from the Forum Rules. Please do not link images directly from another site. We all need to use image hosting sites such as photobucket or imageshack. New members might not be aware of this. If you don't know how to use a hosting site, just ask...we'll be glad to help you! :grin:

oooops, that goes for me :blush: :blush:

I'll do better next time, i promise

Edited by Guest