Best Led Zeppelin Album

Batman

Nope. It's the one just before In Through the Out Door. A commercial flop, truly, as far as Zep albums go, but I kinda dig it.. It was very bluesy, back to the roots rock'n roll, not the synth stuff on In Through.... And, interesting trivia, Robert Plan was in a real bad car accident, really crushed one foot, besides other things. Doc said he wouldn't walk again, they recorded this album while he was in a wheelchair. He went on tour in a few months, cause he was determined to get on stage again...

• 1 month later...

It's hard to choose between most of their albums. To me their undisputed masterpiece is Physical Graffiti, but most others would disagree. I think II had the best quantity of songs, yet IV had the best quality. I wounded up voting for Houses of the Holy, to help it in the ratings.

• 4 weeks later...

now this is what i call an insane topic.should have been the worst album by zeppelin, then we would be able to vote more clearly and precisely.there simply isnt one best album of zep.and if you want to take this further why not have apoll on the best zep song!!(now thats impossible)