Poll-What's your favourite Beatles album?

beatleant

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

Oh please... do you really like that bubblegum pop?

I'll admit 3 or 4 songs are okay (Imagine, A Day In The Life, Back In The USSR come to mind) but otherwise they're just The Monkees with more fans & Yoko Ono thrown into the mix...

:tongue: :jester:

With all due respect, if you don't like a band, coming into a thread about that band just to tell people you don't like them doesn't come across as a good use of your time. I don't think you'd appreciate it much if Tim or someone else came into a thread about a band that you liked and said they basically sucked.

Also, Imagine wasn't a Beatles song; it was a John Lennon solo song.

With all due respect, if you don't like a band, coming into a thread about that band just to tell people you don't like them doesn't come across as a good use of your time. I don't think you'd appreciate it much if Tim or someone else came into a thread about a band that you liked and said they basically sucked.

http://i.imgur.com/wo8L3.gif

...I don't think you'd appreciate it much if Tim or someone else came into a thread about a band that you liked and said they basically sucked.

Thanks, Pinky! Now I know that The Beatles only had 2 good tunes... :laughing:

And just so you know: I have plenty of spare time and everyone hates my taste in music. :wink:

Rock-O, I love that gif!! :thumbsup: