International Rememberance

Foxy

I watched the Discovery Channel special last night called "The flight that fought back". It was good, but sad.

The saddest part was seeing the actual photos of the people who were lost and of course, the faces of the family members as they were sharing their memories. A lot of them were OK and even could smile, but there were a few who you could see how fresh the grief still was.

I watched a special on the National Geographic channel called "Inside 9/11". The first two hours was the timeline of the planning of the attacks and the second two hours was the timeline of 9/11. I cried all day long. I planned on watching the special Jenny talked about it, but I was too emotionally drained. I gave up and watched the season premiere of "The Family Guy".

I...being such a Family Guy fan wanted to hang myself for missing the season premier. Instead i had to go shopping for my father. He got mobilized to Gulf Port Mississippi and then to New Orleans. All he is doing is moving bodies around...makes me feel sickish just thinkin about all that goin on down there.

Anywayz, this 9/11 gave me a new perspective. Its not just a day for WTC anymore... Its a day for real Heroes. So much has gone on since Sep. 11. Katrina of course, the War Against Terrorism, the Tsunami. AND, even things that might be small to people. Houses on fire, people committing crimes. Heroes are here everyday. The people that went south to help those poor people. The citizens that went to Sri Lanka to help people that didnt even speak there language. Soldiers that are putting there butts on the line. Firemen who run into buildings that could kill them. Police officers that always have the risk of gettin hurt. Paramedics who work hard to save lives of everybody.

If you help one person this week...you can be a hero to them. The smallest things do it guys. I know this is cheesy as CRAP, but its a realization. Peace to you, Love to all.

If you help one person this week...you can be a hero to them. The smallest things do it guys. I know this is cheesy as CRAP

No, it´s not. It´s just beautifull. I wish I could do something like that but I don´t have the means. I just try to help those I have around but I would love to help a little bit more.