Who Plays/Played This Guitar??

EasyRider

You got it right for sure....but the photo I used was from the brand new Fender catalog. It seems they are selling exact replicas of Rory's guitar with permission from his family. They have done this with many classic rockers guitars.

That´s funny... :) My husband saw that guitar and immediately showed me the album, he bought it some twenty or thirty years ago...

Pharoah and Edna,

You were correct the first time, Edna.

The song, "In the year 2525" was written by Evans in 1963 and released by Zager & Evans on their 1969 RCA album "In The Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus). It was a #1 hit for them in the U.S. and the UK.

Ten Years After have never recorded that song.

You can't always trust a Google search.

It only finds what's out there and anybody can put false information on a web page, whether it be intentionally or not. Google finds them all.

The song, "In the year 2525" was written by Evans in 1963 and released by Zager & Evans on their 1969 RCA album "In The Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus). It was a #1 hit for them in the U.S. and the UK.

Ten Years After have never recorded that song.

You can't always trust a Google search.

It only finds what's out there and anybody can put false information on a web page, whether it be intentionally or not. Google finds them all.

Thanks, Brad. I knew the first part (who did "2525" and who didn´t) and I suspected about the second. It´s the fourth time in only three weeks I find wrong information on Google...

But they make you doubt at first... "and what if they did but I don´t know?" :laughing:

mick36ln.jpg

Now, some late British top guitar player used this one... I couldn´t decipher the signature so I hope you won´t neither... :laughing:

Edited by Guest