The Wall movie, Pink Floyd.

Pharoah

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 14. What do you think? :D

I used to just like classical music (not classic music, CLASSICAL music; Beethoven, Mozart). Year or two ago I was goin' through some of my parents old CD's and seen a Chicago CD. Thats when I began likin' classic rock.

Queen was my favourite band until around 10 minutes ago; now it's Pink Floyd :D

Nope, never heard Niel Young. Heard OF him, havn't heard him though.

Edit: Wow, 14 posts and havn't got banned! A new record! :D

Edited by Guest

Well looks like you got a great start on liking classic rock....you must give Neil Young a listen so you can add him to your collection...he was also with Crosby, Stills and Nash....give them a listen also...great harmony!....Neil is also good solo too...

How far back are we goin'?! I thought classic was the 70's and 80's; I thought Crosby was the 50's, 60's? :D

Btw, is double posting like this allowed?

Edit: Hmm... no wonder I couldn't find any Rust Never Sleeps. I kept puttin' 'Rush' instead of 'Rust' :D

Edited by Guest

Well Pharoah....Let me and HD at that ipod...and we'll take care of that for ya in a hurry :grin:

:D

Whats ur' favourite band? And song? I'll look up the song and add it :D

I even have Surfin' USA, by the Beach Boys (I guess tellin' the artist was unnesseary :D) on my iPod. I'm runnin' outta music! :)

oh Pharoah...I have way too many favorites to list, mainly classic rock like, Hendrix, Joplin, The Doors, Who, Floyd, Queen, Zeppelin, Skynyrd, Neil Young, the Stones, and of course the greatest band of all "The Beatles".....lol i could go on and on.

I like Queen a lot! :D Led Zeppelin is good. Pink Floyd is great. And... thats all I've heard from that list :D

Besides a few songs from the Beatles. Imagine is very good :)

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is pretty good. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band is good. Help is good. Imagine is very good.

Why in the world don't I download more Beatles song? :D

If ya had to choose just one song ALL TOGETHER, what would it be as ur' favourite?

ahhh yes Pharoah...but we do enjoy it... It's not the money...it's the music.... :beatnik:

but if you wanna pay jr...or give sammy your lunch money...go right ahead...they will be asking you for it soon...you can count on that...you just haven't met them yet.... :P

Edited by Guest