Michael Jackson to Move to the Middle East!

MarcM

I just finished reading in Jet Magazine (Yes, I check out Jet) that Jacko is moving to Bahrain, off of the coast of Saudi Arabia. He purchased 14 acres for an undisclosed amount of money. He is reported as saying he is leaving the US because the media has "demolished his spirit and soul."

I think I'd be the same Edna.

An acquintance who works at one of our local charity shops, moved back from Iraq with her two sons about 4 years ago (good timing), after her husband died. She's British, but moved out there 25 years ago to be with him, and changed religion. Now she is trying to make sense of all the images she is seeing on TV from these places in which she lived. She said it was such a relief to finally be out of there as things were spiralling out of control when her and her family left.

Because French are NATO and so... they never loved France... anyways, it´s your surname which counts, there´s lots of non-jewish girls with jewish names.

But I agree with you, being jew is the main reason I wouldn´t go to any muslim country too... I use my single surname, which isn´t jewish (anyways, my husband is catholic...) but I am quite paranoid thinking they might find all my mother´s surnames...

Good for him. Maybe now the media will finally move on and leave the man alone. They've finally achieved their goal, after 20 years, of publicly defacing Jackson, turning fans against him and destroying his life...and for some reason this news has been warmly welcomed... :stars:

Dubai is amazing! We had an awesome anniversary weekend there, but it was way too short! We should have stayed longer :( The gulf was warm like bathwater and the weather was perfect (but very humid) day and night :)

We were there when the palm was being built and could see it from the Burj Al Arab. That place was amazing in itself! We went in a "submarine" to the underwater restaurant. It was beautiful and we were treated like royalty!