May I post a video clip?

edna

I was wondering if I could post a clip of The Beatles in a live TV show. It´s "MPG" format, someone gave me a disc with the clips downloadaded from the net and I would like to know if the site allows this. I know there are some video uploaders on the web,...it´s just that these clips are really funny (and wonderfull!!!!) and I´d like to show them.

Thank you...

There are some pages for this on the net, I want to try one but then I wonder if this site allows posting such things... due to weight or whatever, I don´t understand about this...

Adminis or mods, does SF allows to post videos? (they´re very... exciting!) :)

Thank you Sue and Foxy, I will try... I plan to keep the clip in my hard disk, then upload it and copy the code... and click on... URL I guess... I want to share those Beatles things if the site allows me too, they´re a bit of history and I know you´ll love them.

I´m going to try today if I have time (first day of the month, I must be nice at work... I don´t show up very often lately...:grin:)

I´m trying to see if it works...

It worked... but:

Please, mods & adminis, I posted this clip but I´m afraid it might collapse the site or anything like this... it´s 3,8 MB and it takes five minutes to download... shall I post it again? It´s "Nowhere Man" live...

Edited by Guest