Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Fun and Games - no "E"s

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. =:P

Hi Brad... I think you possibly found that lying about. An unusual paragraph, but not particularly original. Am I right or am I wrong?

LBB

ps, and your sig is just full of that which you must not do. But so is this:

Hi Brad... I think you possibly found that lying about. An unusual paragraph, but not particularly original. Am I right or am I wrong?

Right you are, LBB. I found it in a publication with an article about riddles. Don't know who originally came up with it but it fit right in with this thread.

Right you are, LBB. I found it in a publication with an article about riddles. Don't know who originally came up with it but it fit right in with this thread.

You did bad things again! I thought that was wrong. Do not put that char in your words again! Bad bad man...

Right you ar*, LBB. I found it in a publication with an articl* about riddl*s. Don't know who originally cam* up with it but it fit right in with this thr*ad.

:o x 5

U & I both caught it LBB.

Edited by Guest
Found #5. Thanx Brad.

Do you want to go to my party Friday? Just show up with alcohol and marijuana and lots of food. No family at all. Just blissful fun had by all, all night long. Sloppy drunk is what I will attain. So, drop all of your plans and hit my party up. No boring folks at all. Just bring your body and liquor and drugs you dig...Who all wants to join?