Fun and Games - no "E"s

Batman

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. =:P

Hi Brad... I think you possibly found that lying about. An unusual paragraph, but not particularly original. Am I right or am I wrong?

Right you are, LBB. I found it in a publication with an article about riddles. Don't know who originally came up with it but it fit right in with this thread.

Right you are, LBB. I found it in a publication with an article about riddles. Don't know who originally came up with it but it fit right in with this thread.

You did bad things again! I thought that was wrong. Do not put that char in your words again! Bad bad man...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you want to go to my party Friday? Just show up with alcohol and marijuana and lots of food. No family at all. Just blissful fun had by all, all night long. Sloppy drunk is what I will attain. So, drop all of your plans and hit my party up. No boring folks at all. Just bring your body and liquor and drugs you dig...Who all wants to join?