Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Fun and Games - no "E"s

In this game, we try to have a conversation without using the letter E, the most common letter in the English language. You are not allowed to spell things incorrectly in order to take out the letter E (for instance, if you want to say "telephone" you can't say "tiliphone," or something, you need to think of another word for "telephone." Perhaps you could say, "talking thing."). If you use the letter E, you are permantly exiled from the thread. Well, you can come back, I guess. Just try not to use E's. The game starts....NOW!

Hi. How was today for songfactors?

I think you lost your mind, batman.

How can you possibly think that any of us can actually talk about things without using that consonant?

I don't think I can do it. =:P

I think Batman is just trying to find things to do, trying our minds....boy this is hard to do....lol

Edited by Guest
edited because i used the word testing...which has an e...oops

Can't fool Batman. :thumbsup:

Hooray!

what's your inspiration Batman?

I must start two topics a day, or I will stop living. So obviously, I am panicking to start a topic. I work good during panic.

In school I'm taking a class in typing shorthand for court. I could start using that now. You wouldn't know what it says, but it would stay within this boundary!