Private Topics

_jr_

Just in case you didn't know, if you want to send a pm, you can either click on a person's name, and when their profile comes up, click on 'start a private topic', or, in your "My Fusion", you can click 'Start a private topic', then add a person from your buddy list.

The nice thing about this is, all the pms are kept, so you can see the entire conversation, instead of just the last reply.

Also, you can PM more than one person at one time. On the 'Invitees' line, click 'open buddy list' to add everyone you want to send a message to. Kind of like a party line. I am going right now to collect some names and put them on my buddy list. I will send out a pm (wow, I guess we have to start calling them 'PTs' now), so everyone can get used to the feature.

I encourage others to do the same, so everyone can get familiar with the newer features.

There is alot of content on the new boards to wrap your braincells around! So busy on every page! Top 10, weekly top 10 (am I the only one who wants to puke everytime I see the same bands and songs in the 1-3 slots every week?! :thumbsdown: And when I try to vote, it just keeps processing for ages and I just give up!

I doubt I'll ever use the shout box, but the private topic thing is much cooler than PMs, like you all said, you can see the previous bits of the conversation and add people :thumbsup:

There is alot of content on the new boards to wrap your braincells around! So busy on every page! Top 10, weekly top 10 (am I the only one who wants to puke everytime I see the same bands and songs in the 1-3 slots every week?! :thumbsdown: And when I try to vote, it just keeps processing for ages and I just give up!

no i feel the same way but i have no idea what it represents, do we vote for it? and if so, how?