Welcome to our New Message Boards

Carl

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about the referal credit, but I can find out.

With the quotes, I can enter a bunch and have them rotate. Once we get a little more comfortable with the boards, I can start a thread where you guys can post quotes (possibly lyrics) that we can put in the box.

Sorry for the double post ( I can't seem to locate 'edit' !?! :P ) , but I've answered my own question above , now . So , where is the 'edit' function ... I saw it before in previous posts but it seems to have disappeared -- has the time limit for editing been reduced from 6 hours or did/ can I turn it off , somehow ? :confused:

I linked another file but I still would like to know about those "6 B"... you can´t have a 6 B image... it´s much to small...

And yes, I´d also like to know how long we can still edit our posts... otherwise I´ll be a shark by the end of the week... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We had the Avatars set to 6b instead of 6k, but it should be better now. I'll look into the time allowed to edit posts. :)

Carl, 6K is 6000 B, so 6 B is not even existing in my computer when I photoshop the picture... So I copied and pasted the code but I see no way to upload such a minimal image.

Thank you, Elvy, yes, it is showng now, but I pasted&copied instead of uploading. I am really curious about why it tells me my avatar is much too heavy as it´s the same than before... or less, as I reduced it to the minimum... but 6B is just impossible, it doesn´t exist.

Kiss your little elvybaby for me! :smile: