Welcome to our New Message Boards

Carl

It is with great pleasure that we present the new Fusion message boards. We imported the users and threads from the other boards, then deleted a bunch of obsolete users.

A little background on Fusion:

A while ago, the people who made the UBB boards we were using decided to stop making these kind of message boards, which meant we had to change. Some of the best and brightest who worked on UBB started Fusion, and this is the result. Keep in mind this in Version 1.0, but it's been through extensive testing and the folks at Fusion have proven that they have what it takes to solve problems and keep improving. It's been a pleasure working with them.

There may be some bugs and quirks along the way, as its possible we missed some permissions or settings, so please post here any thoughts and discoveries.

The moderators have been a huge part of this, as they have been helpful and patient throughout the process. They gave these a good test before we went online.

I know the old boards got very slow, and I'm hoping you will find these to your liking. We are commited to providing a great message board experience.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's try it:

pilotpen.jpg

Lindsay Davenport against a Russian babe at the Pilot Pen tonight. Lindsay took care of business.

How you do it, Carl? :crazy: I can´t...

Please, can anybody tell me how to upload my avatar? Seems it´s more than 6 B... but 6 B is non-existant. I linked a file so I can see my avatar on the boards, but seems the others cannot see it. Thank you!

And thanks again!!!

It's so much easier to post here! With this quick reply thingie. And the shoutbox thingie. And the PT thingie. Ans assorted other thingies. Miss some aspects of the old boards like my skin and the grin. But it's great to have things moving so smoothly!

Seems they do... but I got this message while I was posting a picture just to try:

Warning: getimagesize(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /home/songfact/public_html/includes/text_class.php on line 367

Warning: getimagesize(http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/7638/elvis6vv.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/songfact/public_html/includes/text_class.php on line 367

It worked anyways, it just went very slow... and this message was showing above...maybe I was posting a pic I shouldn´t??? Anyways...

I got to post the image on Old55´s thread.

Edited by Guest