Queen, Pink Floyd, or Led Zeppelin YOUR CHOICE

EagleEye0

My Choice is QUEEN. I would like to hear what others would choose as their favorite of three suggested above (The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Beatles, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Yes, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Genesis, Supertramp, Uriah Heep, David Bowiue, Traffic, Electric Light Orchestra, Mott the Hoople, Bad Company, King Crimson, Rainbow, The Police, The Clash, and Elvis Costello are not included in here).

Please don't say, " why isnt ELO in here?" because I am aware of that and I want to takea survey o these three bands only. Greatly Appreciated.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I know for sure Zep would come in third. I like them ok, but they don't really get me going.

Pink Floyd, I am a bit more of a fan, because they have some music that goes deep inside me, which is what music is all about, right? Evoke emotions.

I would have to say, overall, Queen is my favorite of this trio, simply because, on the whole, I dig a whole lot more of their music than the other two.

Like most teens who get into classic rock, I went through a big Zeppelin phase, when all I listened to was Zeppelin. Like most teens who go through the Zeppelin phase, though, I liked them too much, and since they were pretty much the only band I listened to, I overplayed them. I still like them a lot, though.