Songfactors Fantasy Football

_jr_

Eyegore and CeeCee are tied for first, with 4-1 records.

I'm tied for second with RonJon, at 3-2.

Eyegore and CeeCee play one another this week. So, barring a tie, there will be only one person at the top of the standings at the end of week six.

Poor Elvy is 0-5. Who will be her first victim?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eyegore and CeeCee are tied for first, with 4-1 records.

I'm tied for second with RonJon, at 3-2.

Eyegore and CeeCee play one another this week. So, barring a tie, there will be only one person at the top of the standings at the end of week six.

Poor Elvy is 0-5. Who will be her first victim?

Carl .

Well , now ! Except for McNair , your bunch has done pretty darn good so far , Sammy. A TD here , another there , chipping away ... :thumbsup:

And it appears that the butt kicking is mutual so far , CeeCee -- it's gonna be close, and likely come down to Monday night ! }:( :drummer: :help:

Jr , I'll trade you 1/2 my team for Tomlinson : He now has a better pass % than Brees , and 2 TD's this year . :bow: :beady:

Elvish/ Carl , it's going to be tight but you're both in it -- Monday should solve it for you guys , too ! :)

Edited by Guest
additions

Oh...my...God, what a game last night, ay? Pujols hit a MOONSHOT!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No Sammy Albert just learned them there southern boys up!!! That's what a real man's homerun looks like. Not those little bloops into the Crawford boxes that Houston has. All thier homeruns were there. We just showed them what a real homer looks like!

Do you know what's kind of cool? Scott Beurhle of the Sox is from my area. He played football and baseball for an opposing shcool in our district at the same time my son was. I've probably seen him pitch. I've got to root for him.

Edited by Guest

What is interesting in this morning's paper is a picture showing the faces/ reactions in the crowd directly behind him : if the Cards pull off this series, it will become as iconic as many other BB pictures ! : Wide -open mouths , cluthched hands in futile prayer , hands cupped over nose and mouth , hands to foreheads , arms crossed , smiling and admiring the shot ,slumped resignation , and of course Pujols calmly , and expressionlessly , walking (!) from the plate looking at the ball as though to say ,"There. Take that ! "

They made a big deal about the noise at Minutemaid Park. It's supposed to be the noisiest park anywhere, bar none. Prior to the homer, it was deafening. They say after it, you could hear a pin drop.

I adore watching Albert and Eckstein play. They play like kids, they enjoy the game, or rather it still is a game to them. As a playmaker, Eckstien has been almost as important as Albert. The kid knows how to get on base! Albert always looks completely at ease, but pleased and happy with himself.

I liked watching the (old)President and Mrs. Bush. When they thought things were wrapped up she was standing with her camera snapping at everything. Sorry Mrs B!!!!

:grin:

Isn't that really the only sport right now? Elvy even made me a Cardinal Fishie just for the support! I know Elvy and I had a terrible time last night flipping between the cards and the rams. I even missed Bulger getting hurt!

Edited by Guest

^ Sports dorks ! :laughing: I wonder if your husbands are feeling like " sports widowers" ? --Fantasy and otherwise . ;) My wife sometimes must think she is a "Songfacts / Fantasy Sports Widow " , as I zorb out for a few hours , at times , with hardly a word to her ... even as she is sitting right beside me on the sofa ! :grin: