Songfactors Fantasy Football

_jr_

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I take over first place, I want to offer my contribution to the winner: a mention on the home page for 1 week. Imagine how impressed your friends would have been if you could have beaten me.

(the baseball winner gets a T-shirt and the coveted hat)

About how to play , Elvish ? Or do mean something else ? If you're having some questions about the game , please post them here or on the FF site, and someone will take a crack at them , or pm me , if you like . We don't want you confused ! It's still early in the season and there's plenty of time to get things straightened out ... :)

Edited by Guest
additions

OK time to eat a little crow.

I moaned and complained that due to my own foolishness I got stuck with Marc Bulger. Sorry Mr Bulger. Thanks to the yardage he's picked up I'm not doing too badly at this point(which could always change). I might even say to RonJon "your butts lookin pretty good!" Does the RonJon just sucks commitee transfer to football??

Also a thank you to My 3 Sons. Da da da da, da da da da. A little foot tapping please. I have not allowed them to help me or even offer advice. However I spent probably 12 to 15 years hauling those boys to 1 game or practice or another. I've spent countless hours sitting in the stands rooting thier teams on. Thanks guys, a little more rubbed off than I thought. When I start losing you can tell me what to do!!! :)

Edited by Guest

OK time to eat a little crow.

I moaned and complained that due to my own foolishness I got stuck with Marc Bulger. Sorry Mr Bulger. Thanks to the yardage he's picked up I'm not doing too badly at this point(which could always change). I might even say to RonJon "your butts lookin pretty good!" Does the RonJon just sucks commitee transfer to football??

Also a thank you to My 3 Sons. Da da da da, da da da da. A little foot tapping please. I have not allowed them to help me or even offer advice. However I spent probably 12 to 15 years hauling those boys to 1 game or practice or another. I've spent countless hours sitting in the stands rooting thier teams on. Thanks guys, a little more rubbed off than I thought. When I start losing you can tell me what to do!!! :)

After that comment about my butt, you can say anything you like about me.... ;)