Favorite song

lostxinxyou17

I can't pinpoint one favourite song, I have many and all for different reasons, some because of the tune, others because of the lyrics, or because they have some special meaning to me. I go through phases of having 'favourite songs' and then listen to them so much they lose their value over time.

What is your favorite song and why?

My favorite song as of right now is save yourself by senses fail because it talks about how people don't save themselves for the person that they truly love and they just give it away to strangers basically. It's the truth.

That is a good song, but i think if it is your favorite song you should know who it's by, its Sense Field, not Senses Fail.

My favorite song of all time, from the year it came out when I was a junior in high school ('78) and still today, is "Silver Springs" by Fleetwood Mac. It's beautifully written, composed, and performed. Magical.

But I have a current favorite band - which is obviously Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. Trying to pick a favorite of their songs is like trying to pick a favorite child ~ not possible. I love them all :: Roger's stuff is all so intelligent, with a mix of humor... and he's so unbelievably versatile. Plus he's an incredible live performer. From the first live show I saw, before I even knew his music at all, I was absolutely hooked. He's dynamic on stage. He loves what he does, and it's visible with every note. :guitar:

:bow:Black Sabbath's Planet Caravan is my favorite song and has been for a long time.It represents a softer side of Sabbath and isn't heavy at all.I want to sail through the universe in my little spaceship forever and never look back.I'm a dreamer.When I listen to this song I'm in another place far far away. :happybanana:

When I say I have a definitive favorite song, some people think that I have a very limited taste in music. I don't think I do, though. My favorite song is "Spanish Castle Magic" by Jimi Hendrix. It's just a great song, and it's full of energy. Also, for some reason, it seems like I am able to connect with the intro riff. It reminds me of the past, for some reason. The song has something about it that I can't quite explain, that makes it an incredible, and apparently timeless (I've liked it since I heard it a year and a half ago) song to me.

My all time favourite song would have to be Kashmir. This was the first song I listened to endlessly on my MP3, despite its length, and f*** I wish it could go on forever. :bow: It has some kind of explosive power and energy I can?t describe. Every time I listen to it I get blown away by Bonham?s drumming and Plant?s singing? :drummer: let me take you there! :drummer: It doesn?t get much better than this.

• 3 weeks later...