Number Plates/Driver Licence Plates

Foxy

Here is my plea for help...

I work for the Driver Training and Motor Vehicle section of a private training company in England, we've recently moved offices and decided the theme for one of the new huge noticeboards will be Number plates/driver licence plates. We're aiming to get plates for every US State.

So far I have managed to get:

Arizona

Florida

Illinois

Minnesota

Mississippi

Nebraska

New Hampshire

New Mexico

Pennsylvania

Of course postage will be paid and whatever you would like to charge for the actual plate itself. ::

I'd give you my mom's license plate, but she'd get mad. Oregon's are a little boring (this is what mine looks like)

or2007.jpg

but the newer ones are kind of cool, this one's of crater lake

fclnpv82b.jpg

and there's the slightly less recent salmon, I guess for the salmon from our absolutely beautiful Willamette River ::

orsal2000.jpg

and there's these cool oregon trail ones:

oregon2larger.jpg

Kentucky ones are so happy. :laughing: Though, apparently a lot of people were upset about them, and they started to make stickers to cover the smiley sun... I thought it was rather weird...

Well, I don't know what I've got... I know I've got Michigan, though I don't think I can get that one to you. And, if we get custom plates on the new car, I may be able to get a Virginia one... Don't know, though.

• 1 month later...

I now have:

New Hampshire

Iowa

Mississipi

Minnesota

New Mexico

Nebraska

Kentucky

Pennsylvania

Alabama

Florida