Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ron the photo is amazing, I love it!! A truly great job. I definately want one, I'll be contacting you.

We look like a bunch of Songfacts Hooligans. I'm loving the graffiti, and Marc looks as though he snagged that cake from someone else's party, and is worried they are on to him ... ;)

I've got everyone identified (headphones man IS BitterAlmonds, he looks as though he is sitting on an unseen motorcycle to me), but the Yahoo avatar (I think it's Daslied?), and the girl giving the Peace sign. Even Foxy watching us is classic! :D

Sorry about that :blush: I had left out two people who had supplied photos. So, I deleted the old group shot and now here is the new one:

Songfactors.jpg

Also, here is the link to the big picture and the identity key.

If you just click on those links and then right click on the images, you should be able to save the large JPEG photo to a location in your computer, from which you can import to your wallpaper, if you so desire.

So only email me at ron.beam@hotmail.com if you want a full-sized TIF file for photo lab processing to get a large print made.

Sorry for those not included in the photo, but I feel I gave ample prompting to get your photo submitted before I started the montage. Perhaps in another year, I can do it again, when we have even more new regular members.

Thanks for all the thanks. It was totally my pleasure.

hmmmm... I'm probably wrong but are Mickey's and Ken's IDs transposed? I thought the photo of the man and woman kissing was Ken and his wife...

When I read your post, Shawna, I thought, "Oh noooooo!" But after checking and rechecking:

Mickey and wife are kissing on the beach.

Ken and son were the original subjects of the R&R HOF shot (everyone is added around them.)

There´s someone I´m not sure who he is... the man against the wall, with his son... enlighten me, please... :cool:

...actually, I believe it´s Mike (PinkFloyd) but I might be wrong. Where are Psycho and Viaene?

Nope, not I.

I believe that's Ken and his son. I "AM" The Wall (Pink Floyds - y'know?)

When I read your post, Shawna, I thought, "Oh noooooo!" But after checking and rechecking:

Mickey and wife are kissing on the beach.

Ken and son were the original subjects of the R&R HOF shot (everyone is added around them.)

I'm hiding.