Your Photograph

Carl

Hey hey Sultan Steel...may I join your harem..?

The more ... the merrier, Foxy.

Diana (on right) handles all interviews. That is my step-daughter, Yasmin, on the far left and Katia, her law schoolmate, in back, who calls me "Daddy" (because her own dad abandoned her and she never really knew a father figure.) This was taken when we were celebrating Yasmin's fiancee's (Ilhamy) Egyptian Orthodox Christmas on Jan 6. My wife loves theme parties! Interestingly, when I was in High School, I belonged to a club called The Sultans of the Mystic Tent. Actually, I still belong because once a member - always a member. One of my fellow Sultans (my lifelong best friend) and his wife are vacationing from Ohio Feb 18th for 10 days. My first eyeball reunion with former USA life in 2 years.

You come too, Foxy. We open our doors to any Songfacts friends who would like to take a break from winter (or anytime for that matter) and can arrange to visit. We have 2 large guest rooms and I can promise you a vacation of a lifetime as we can set up a practically free itinerary of assorted tastes of Brazilian life. Simply put, Brazil is one of the most pleasant places on earth.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like I said... I love your nose, Gis! And your pretty blond hair. Have you thought about growing it?

it's not actually that short but it's tied back in that photo except for my lovely new sideways fringe that i'm loving! i guess it's below shoulder length. it was way longer unti i cut it in december but my hair is quite fine so doesn't suit me so well when it's long.

American people eat more corn, that´s why... :grin:

Now, people who live in rich countries are best fed since they are born... Europeans have been hungry more than Americans (wars...) and the next generations have worse teeth. Well, that´s my own theory... :laughing:

• 1 month later...