Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Your Photograph

Shaving it off was traumatic for him (it was 38 years old!) but he likes being semi-clean shaven much better now! As do I. :shades:

That beard was older than some of the members here. He should grow it back for another 38... and become the most interesting man in the world :beatnik:

tumblr_mdcqw53waS1r2bh7do1_400.jpg

Yes, there is a reason why there is a target on my nose. My best friends and I were playing Quelf and one of the cards had the players putting targets on their bodies and if anyone looked at them, they had to pay a penalty. So put mine on my nose. *evillaugh*

And I've grown some facial hair since my last picture post. :) Yay for being 17...

conspicuous. I like it. ;)

My son has had facial hair since he was in 7th grade. :crazy: Of course, if I remember back far enough, he was born with peach fuzz all over his whole face. Looked a bit like a gorilla. :grin: It fell out during his first week of life.

Fair1012.jpg

Winning animals to donate!!

Fair1012a.jpg

being pig-headed... this guy was so big I couldn't carry him any other way. :grin:

This is strange, but, at the office, there's a guy who has a picture of him and his family on his desk... AND YOU LOOK A LITTLE LIKE HIS WIFE! You don't have any relatives in Orange County, do ya? :beatnik:

This is strange, but, at the office, there's a guy who has a picture of him and his family on his desk... AND YOU LOOK A LITTLE LIKE HIS WIFE! You don't have any relatives in Orange County, do ya? :beatnik:

I thought you looked familiar.

Nawww... not me. I do have relatives in OC, but none that look anything like me. :cool: