Your Photograph

Carl

I wish I had a bigger picture, but since I do not, I will describe...

He is wearing a gumball machine bra with tubes that go down to the "twist and release" mechanism located in the nether region. We I saw that, I was immediately reminded of Edna's signature!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice icon Elvish, :) It used to be a style on these boards, that quite a few users had their pic as an avatar

Speaking of Avatars, I have a question for any Mozilla Tabbed Browser uers; the icon space seems to be failing at loading the pictures for most of the users. A few of the posters have their avatar showing, but for most it's missing. I was wondering if this is a system wide fault or if it's just a glitch on Netscape & Firefox.

Nice icon Elvish, :) It used to be a style on these boards, that quite a few users had their pic as an avatar

Thanks, MC (and CC) I vaguely remember that. We should do it again! :)

Speaking of Avatars, I have a question for any Mozilla Tabbed Browser uers; the icon space seems to be failing at loading the pictures for most of the users. A few of the posters have their avatar showing, but for most it's missing. I was wondering if this is a system wide fault or if it's just a glitch on Netscape & Firefox.

I use Mozilla Firefox and everything is showing up fine for me... :confused: Maybe it's time to clear cookies and run spyware scans or something?

I tried clearing the cookies as well as cache, it helped my system run faster, but the icon disappearance is still here, it may just be a glitch with Netscape. The avatars that are showing are pics of the user, I've noticed, so I joined in with this "Fad", My apologies to the notary public for my ugly mugshot :lol: