Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow... that´s exactlyt the place I want to go too... :):):)

So you played with sharks?? You´ll have to tell us more about that, Sue... ;)

And you look so pretty and relaxed and happy... and good you used plenty of sunblock...

I want to go there too... :):)

• 4 weeks later...

I know Bluesboy. I am often mistaken for Dick Van Patten. The resemblance is uncanny. Steelvelvet, I really don't think a personal attack on our choice of hair styles is very nice! We enjoy the look. Little Adam is very upset.

Edited by Guest

... I really don't think a personal attack on our choice of hair styles is very nice!
How about a personal attack on this family's possible propensity toward incest?

We enjoy the look.
That would explain a lot about your family's "edgy" photo ...

Little Adam is very upset.
If I was forced to wear hair cut as if it were a Darth Vader helmet, I would be upset too.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a picture of me and my family, from Christmas 2005. It was a wonderful holiday.

883nx.gif

phil, I can't get this out of my head. I always love your pictures, but this one takes the cake. I've never commented on it, because every single thing I want to say is so incredibly vulgar I'd be fired from my mod position. :laughing:

Anyhoo, phil, this is a belated shout out to your comedic picture-posting genius. :bow:

Thanks Peaches. Between work and kids, this is a great place to relax and have some fun. There is a good mix of personalities here. You all do a good job. That picture is pretty creepy, though! :shocked:

Edited by Guest